2018 Hopes and Dreams
I am so excited for 2018! I'm not sure I've ever been this excited for a New Year as I am this year. This only means one thing; it has to be a good one :)
My list of hopes and dreams for the 2018:
- Travel to at least 10 cities that I have not been to in the last 5 years.
- I started my Travel/Style/Lifestyle blog at the end of 2017, I hope it grows to reach and inspire thousands more people in 2018.
- Do something spontaneous. (I usually like everything to be well planned)
- Learn something new, as in; a new skill, new language, or new concept.
- Read at least 10 books.
- Be more generous with my time, resources, compassion, service, and love.
- As a Christian, this year I want to enjoy God's presence more than I have in the past. I want to be less of a Martha and more of a Mary, sitting at the feet of Jesus.
Feel free to leave comments with your hopes and dreams for 2018, I'd love to hear from you :)
Happy New Year!
Details on the white sweater, click here.